Finding and hiring the right candidate can be an expensive and time-consuming endeavor for many organizations. Between advertising positions, reviewing resumes and interviewing multiple candidates, a lot of effort (and time!) goes into recruiting.
But that’s only the beginning. Many organizations celebrate filling the position but forget the next important piece of the employee experience: onboarding. Studies show that 46% of new hires leave a job within the first 18 months due to of a lack of training, engagement or introduction to the position.
To help ensure engagement isn’t an afterthought, Paycor offers a best-in-class applicant tracking and onboarding solution to help organizations find top talent and connect with them once they become employees. Here’s a look at the benefits of Paycor’s Applicant Tracking + Onboarding that provides a seamless and integrated experience for candidates, recruiters and new hires.
- Applicants can apply from anywhere, on any device, at any time.
- Applications in Spanish or English allow employers to reduce barriers to apply and increase the number of candidates.
- Recruiters can utilize a complete dashboard view with candidate names, easy-to-read job status and action items in one central location.
- Simple candidate search enables employers to easily filter and customize data with powerful search capabilities.
- Engage new hires and help them prepare for their first day by providing access to company information, handbooks and other policies.
- Stop spending time chasing down employee paperwork and better track document completion
- Federal and state compliance forms like I-9s and W-4s are completed and reviewed electronically to ensure the highest level of compliance.
Need help securing top talent and making a great first impression with your employees? Click here to set-up a live, personalized demonstration of Paycor’s Applicant Tracking + Onboarding with one of our consultants.