Staying compliant is hard. Understanding complex regulations can be even harder. Where does your organization stand? Find out using Paycor’s Compliance Overview:
- Tax Compliance — Paycor has a dedicated compliance team who monitors changes to withholding taxes and our tax compliance software helps clients eliminate uncertainty. How does your provider ensure tax compliance?
- Immigration Reform & Control Act — Requires that employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of anyone hired to confirm that all new employees may legally work in the U.S. via completion of the Employment Eligibility Verification Form.
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) — A federal law which establishes minimum wage, overtime pay eligibility, recordkeeping and child labor standards affecting full-time and part-time workers in the private sector and in federal, state and local governments.
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) — Requires employers with 50 or more full time equivalent employees to offer minimal essential health coverage at an affordable rate to all full time employees (30+ hours) or face a penalty.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) — Requires private employers with 100 or more employees and federal contractors with 50 or more employees to submit data for a specific pay period including the number of employees by race and sex as part of the EEO-1 Report.
Paycor is the trusted compliance partner for more than 30,000 organizations nationwide. From accurate HR, payroll and time solutions to expert support, Paycor helps you see around corners so you don’t fall victim to compliance regulations or government audits.
Download our checklist to get step-by-step instructions on how to stay compliant with each regulation.