Today’s business executives spend only 15% of their time on strategic initiatives. What are they doing with the other 85%? According to a McKinsey & Company study, executives spend a large portion of their time dealing with operational decisions and putting out fires.
In this whitepaper, you'll learn:
- What strategy is
- How to anticipate what's coming
- How to chllenge your assumptions
- How to ask the right questions
- The structure of a good strategy
- How to communicate effectively with other stakeholders
Download our whitepaper to learn how you can become more strategic.